Hire experienced Android App developers
Reach out to us for your Custom Android App development requirements. We provide low cost Android App Developers
Our Android App Expertise
Apps for Wearables
Yugasa is one of the best Indian companies offering custom Android App Development Service
Six reasons as to why should you opt for an Android app for your business idea
Why Choose Yugasa?
Complete Customer Satisfaction
We prefer customer satisfaction above everything else in a business relationship. Our fleet of highly experienced developers ensure that they produce high quality product for our every client.
We are an Agile Team
We are committed to offer best Mobile App Development services in low cost. Our developers at Yugasa know Agile Software Development practices very well and follow related practices in every project.
We believe that communication is the key. Our Android App developers with good English language are trained to communicate fast and clear. Timely communication leads to a successful project.
Characteristics of a Successful Android App
See below a checklist to ensure that your app or your business idea of launching an app satisfies all parameters
- App must be light in size
- It should be least dependednt on internet
- Loading time of app should be fast
- Design of the app must be eye catchy
- App must inform on its own when a newer version is available on store
- There should not be any bugs in the app
- User friendly UI / UX to enable users to use it without help
- Must comply all terms of of Google Play Store
- Complete Security of source code
- Must be scalable to accomodate new features in future
- App should have a potential to achieve RoI after it is launched
- Cross Device compatibility
Android Developers Blog An Open Handset Alliance Project.
Combating Potentially Harmful Applications with Machine Learning at Google: Datasets and Models
by Android Developers on November 15, 2018 at 7:08 pm
Posted by Mo Yu, Android Security & Privacy Team In a previous blog post, we talked about using machine learning to combat Potentially Harmful Applications (PHAs). This blog post covers how Google uses machine learning techniques to detect and classify PHAs. We'll discuss the challenges in […]
An Update on Project Treble
by Android Developers on November 15, 2018 at 1:06 am
Posted by Iliyan Malchev, Project Treble Architect Last week at the 2018 Android Dev Summit, we demonstrated the benefits of Project Treble by showing the same Generic System Image (GSI) running on devices from different OEMs. We highlighted the availability of GSI for Android 9 Pie that app […]