About the Project:
This app enables social networking between Golfers. Players can search for nearest golf clubs and possibly other players who are available to play during different time slots on different golf courses. Users can even form groups and a notification is sent to every member of the group if a game is scheduled by any specific member of the group. Apart from this, players can also book Tees for themselves before reaching the course for playing a game. Once the bookings are done, players can play on ground and can record the scoring of different players thus keeping a track of players’ performance at any specific interval of time.
- Understanding the client requirements and rules of Golf game which were to be used and applied in the app.
- Coordinating with Web Services team which was sitting on client side.
- Developing the application as per the said requirements and updating progress to client on daily basis.
- Coordinating with designing team for the required design elements time to time.
- Testing the application and sharing a working version of the app with clients.
- Implemented Crashalytics to monitor the app’s performance while testing it during project
Understanding the already existing complex code. We have come across a huge code base of about 46000 lines spread across around 200 classes. Additionally there are around 10 dependent libraries. Rewriting the old apis code and undefined features least. Coordinate with new design and new enhancement with existing features,
Improved code quality as per the latest version. Removed the existing deprecated method and added latest syntax according to particular method.