Hire best Android App Development Company
Reach out to us for your Custom Android App development requirements. We provide low cost Android App Developers
We are expert in Android Application Development
Android Apps for eCommerce
On-Demand Android Apps
Android Apps for Wearables
Android Apps for TVs
Yugasa is best Android App Development Company providing custom apps for your startup
Six reasons as to why should you opt for an Android application development for your business idea
Why Choose Yugasa?
Complete Customer Satisfaction
We prefer customer satisfaction above everything else in a business relationship. Our fleet of highly experienced developers ensure that they produce high quality product for our every client.
We are an Agile Team
We are committed to offer best Mobile App Development services in low cost. Our developers at Yugasa know Agile Software Development practices very well and follow related practices in every project.
We believe that communication is the key. Our Android App developers with good English language are trained to communicate fast and clear. Timely communication leads to a successful project.
Android Application Development Practices
Checklist to ensure that your Android App Development Company follows best parameters for your project.
- App should be bugs free before you launch it for public use
- Design of the app must be eye catchy
- App must be light in size
- Loading time of app should be fast
- It should be least dependent on internet
- App must inform on its own when a newer version is available on store
- User friendly UI / UX to enable users to use it without help
- Must comply all terms of Google Play Store
- Complete Security of source code
- Must be scalable to accomodate new features in future
- App should have a potential to achieve RoI after it is launched
- Cross Device compatibility
Android App Development Blog
Android Developers Blog An Open Handset Alliance Project.
Google Play Console powers better strategic decisions with new engagement metrics and unique benchmarks
by Android Developers on March 2, 2021 at 4:22 pm
Posted by Tom Grinsted, Product Manager, Google Play Today in Google Play Console, we’ve launched a suite of new metrics* and unique comparative benchmarks. Using these, you can evaluate your app or games’ engagement and monetization trends against up to 250 different peersets, […]
Android Auto Apps Powered by Jetpack
by Android Developers on March 1, 2021 at 6:13 pm
Posted by Eric Bahna, Product Manager In January, we enabled the Google Play Store to accept open testing submissions of navigation, parking, and charging apps. It’s great to see many of you developing Android Auto apps and sending us feedback through the issue tracker. Thank you for […]