Hire experienced iOS App developers
Outsource your custom iOS App development requirements to us. We provide experienced iOS App Developers on contract basis.
Our iOS App Expertise
Apps for Wearables
Yugasa is one of the best Indian companies offering custom iOS App Development Service
Six reasons as to why should you opt for an iOS app for your business idea
Why Choose Yugasa?
Complete Customer Satisfaction
We prefer customer satisfaction above everything else in a business relationship. Our fleet of highly experienced iOS developers ensure that they produce high quality product for our every client.
We are an Agile Team
We are committed to offer best Mobile App Development services in low cost. Our developers at Yugasa know Agile Software Development practices very well and follow related practices in every project.
We believe that communication is the key. Our iOS App developers with good English language are trained to communicate fast and clear. Timely communication leads to a successful project.
Characteristics of a Successful iOS App
See below a checklist to ensure that your app or your business idea of launching an app satisfies all parameters.
- App must be light in size.
- It should be least dependent on internet
- Loading time of app should be fast
- Design of the app must be eye catchy
- There should not be any bugs in the app
- User friendly UI / UX to enable users to use it without help
- Must comply all terms of iTunes
- Complete Security of source code
- Must be scale able to accommodate new features in future
- App should have a potential to achieve RoI after it is launched
- Cross Device compatibility
MacRumors: Mac News and Rumors - All Stories Apple, iPhone, iPad, Mac News and Rumors
- Facebook Harvested Email Contacts of 1.5 Million Users Without Their Consent by Tim Hardwick on April 18, 2019 at 9:38 am
Facebook harvested the email contacts of 1.5 million users without their knowledge or consent and used the data to build a web of their social connections, it emerged today. Business Insider reports that Facebook began collecting the contact lists in May 2016 when new users opened a new account on […]
- Multiple Reviewers Facing Broken Galaxy Fold Devices After Just Days of Use by Juli Clover on April 17, 2019 at 6:16 pm
Samsung this week provided reviewers with Galaxy Fold devices for some hands-on time, and it appears the folding smartphone may be suffering from some serious flaws. Three of the reviewers who received a Galaxy Fold have already experienced failures, all of which focus on the display. The Verge's […]