With an increase in mobile apps usage in last few years, the risk of hacking has also increased. Hence making … Read More
You name it and we do it. WooCommerce, DrupalCommerce, Magento, Mobile Commerce, Payment gateways, Coupons, Multi-vendor Platforms and Custom features development.
Internet Of Things
If you think that internet has changed your life, think again. The IoT is about to change it all over again! Yugasa is running abreast with this change to make our clients industry leaders.
Everyone at Yugasa knows configuring and managing servers at AWS, Google, Azure or any other third party providers. After all, the cloud is for everyone.
Thinking about a good design is hard, but not thinking about it can be disastrous. Yugasa understands it very well and we believe design is ‘intelligence made visible’.
Fixes & Maintenance
A software has no known bug means that it has not been updated! We work actively on older projects to upgrade them as per industry trends & get you ahead of your competition.
We use latest platforms, tools and techniques to deliver performance to its best. Everyone at Yugasa is quick adopter of latest technology trends.
We analyze project requirements and complexity quickly and suggest the most appropriate solutions to our clients.
We understand that effective and quick communication is the key for a successful project delivery. We communicate fast and clear.
We think ahead and around the corners. We discover opportunities and challenges and share the most viable solution with a longer shelf life.
Our Clients Say!
We Work Hard
Yugasa is a global provider of high-quality software development services. We deliver great websites and mobile apps to clients of every size.
We Are One Team
Our continual full endeavors are to make ourselves assimilated with the interests of our clients.
Best Customer Service
We believe that superior customer service always costs less. This experience is a treasure-trove for us. It keeps our clients fully satisfied.
We Keep Our Promises
We have confirmed practice of keeping the promises. Delivery of services in specified time is the sine qua non in Yugasa.
Working with intellectual customers every day, helps us know and understand many new things and newer technology trends. Yugasa aims to share such knowledge with all its clientele through this blog and thus create a technology driven eco-system.
Starting your Mobile app product : Like the taste varies, like the need varies similarly the usage and need of … Read More
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
GO AHEAD! WE LOVE TO TALK
Mobile Application Security
With an increase in mobile apps usage in last few years, the risk of hacking has also increased. Hence making the applications secured has become very important.
Let us understand how to make mobile applications safe and as to how do we secure data from any misuse.
1. Securing the code should be first and foremost step towards application security. Malicious code infects millions of mobile devices every day. Application code is vulnerable to such an extent, that after its launch fake versions can get available.
At Yugasa Software Labs, our developers take care of all the tools that detect and close security vulnerabilities. We protect the mobile application code from any tampering. Finding the appropriate hardening process to make the code secure is our primary aim towards application security.
2. Securing device: once the code is secured next step is to ensure that the device is secured thoroughly. Jailbroken or rooted devices are susceptible to the risk of hacking.
At Yugasa Software Labs, we ensure that such devices never break underlying security model. We make sure that the mobile app sandbox which is customary in modern mobile operating system designs is unharmed.
3. Securing Data: Mobile data security is another important milestone in achieving complete mobile application security. Data security is necessary especially when the mobile device is lost or stolen.
Developers at Yugasa Software Labs have expertise in mobile data encryption, securing the data within sandbox against hacking and other data leakage stuff. We work harder on security and encryption of individual data elements which in turn reduces application data sharing on any device.
4. Securing transactions: For easy and user friendly mobile applications, enterprises develop applications where payments and various transactions are made.
At Yugasa Software Labs, we follow the approach of risk aware transactions where the gateways are secure and user information is kept under cover for protection. Timely detection of possible attack and then responding accordingly is followed by our experienced developers.
What Affects Your Internet Speed?
which can affect your service speed. Some factors are dependent on the technology used
to deliver your connection whilst others affect all types of broadband connections
Pre-requisites for successful Mobile Application
With an outburst in startup culture across the world, every day young professional think of innovative ideas to solve certain problems. Thinking of an innovative idea is certainly a deal but the job does not end there. Building an application or the software which can really address some problem has to be developed. But the journey does not end here too. This indeed is the start. Biggest challenge is to make the app successful.
Everyday new application is added in the play stores and with this highly competitive scenario standing ahead has become a challenge. Bringing some uniqueness continuously can keep user hooked with a particular application. Identifying the benefit that user will get from mobile application is the key to sustain among all contemporaries.
Keep in mind one thing, once the application is downloaded, will the user be able to live without it. Key to popularity of a mobile application is based on the answer of the above question. Mobile applications that help in saving time and money always have upper hand over other applications. So, when the user is thankful for downloading the given mobile application then you can consider that the application is popular and will be successful in future.
Let’s see the things to consider for a popular mobile application:
1. To what extent mobile application is solving the purpose: An application with a clear purpose will definitely make it successful and popular. One such example of clear and focused application is Google Maps mobile application. The user knows the benefit drawn from this application, hence once downloaded in a mobile device will never go into trash, instead will be used often.
2. User friendly application: Any complex and confusing mobile application will turn down the user from using the application. Mobile application should be developed in such a way that user feels relaxed and secure while using it and not confused while moving from one screen to another. From the beginning of the application should have easy navigation and clarity making user understanding it easily even after reading few instructions.
3. Use of application: Making the application part of daily routine will definitely make the application popular and successful. Is the application playing daily role, helping user to save time, money and energy will without any second thought make it popular. Once the concept strikes then its viability and usability should be tested immediately and this will help in long term sustainability of mobile application.
4. Designing Application: In today’s competitive world, one has to make application that is custom based and completely cater their needs. Visual appearance should be appealing with good color combinations and graphics. A relevant mobile application covering the user psyche and in return benefiting will without any doubt makes its place in the mobile device with good feedback.
Points to consider while developing a mobile app for your startup
Starting your Mobile app product :
Like the taste varies, like the need varies similarly the usage and need of mobile application varies from person to person. There is no single mobile application for everyone in the world and the main reason for this is usage of different devices and other external factors like place, need, work etc. Mobile applications should be developed for the masses on basis of characteristics and not for a single person.
Choosing target Audience
While developing mobile application one should keep in mind the factors that can affect the audience that you are targeting. Most influential factors should be listed first and on basis of it target audience should be selected and this will make mobile application marketing specific and easy. Let us list and discuss such factors for mobile application development:
Purchasing application from the android or iOS app store is one of the major factors that help in determining your target audience. Pricing should be such that it pays back your effort in mobile application development and the audience should be able to purchase it.
Knowing the colour that your audience will prefer is important along with the theme. Like mobile application for flowers will have a background of petals and flowers while a yoga application will have a calmer theme. Attracting target audience and then making them stick to your mobile application is biggest challenge.
Before starting the marketing of your mobile application try to find out the answer of question like why do you think your audience needs mobile application? This analysis should be ideally done before mobile application development. One should do detailed analysis of environment, people, place, attitude and perception towards mobile application.
Try to find out what device your target audience is using and hence, which operating system. Like if your audience prefer blackberry or windows platform then develop the application in same.
Some important factors that play equal role in determining target audience is gathering the data like gender, age, income group, geography etc.
There is no specific way of knowing target audience; all it needs is detailed analysis and study of the factors that can directly or indirectly effect your mobile application.
App weight and size
Users prefer to download those apps which are smaller in size. Even after the app is installed, at any such time when the user finds that his phone apps are consuming lot of his phone’s resources, then his first tries to detect that app which consumes most of his phone’s resources and prefer to remove that. Contrary to this, if your app’s size is small, then there are less chances for you to get removed even if your app is used rarely by the user. So prefer to make app light in size
Mobile application should have a feature of running sensibly in offline mode too. There are certain reasons at times for apps to need internet for well working. But any such thing which can be run in offline mode and can later be synced online should be done accordingly. So whenever you plan to get an app developed from your developers then ask them to make it compatible for running in offline mode, wherever, it is needed.
We at Yugasa Software Labs understand in and out of mobile app development. Reach us at email@example.com for discussions around your mobile app idea.